This week I want to share a recipe that I go to time and time again, especially when I have so many vegetables in my fridge but don’t have a clue what to make.
If someone tells me they hate veggies. I say, try them roasted. Nothing tastes as good as roasted veggies. Browned, sweet, aromatic. You can eat them on toast. In a buddha bowl, as a side or in a salad. Which I will share with you today!
Simplicity is key.
Roasted Vegetable Salad
2 Zucchini, chopped
1/2 medium pumpkin,chopped
1 small beet
1/2 cup of raisins
2 tbsp raw cashews
2 tbsp olive oil
1⁄2 tsp rosemary
1 bunch of parsley
sea salt and pepper to taste
2 cups of cooked quinoa
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 tsp balsamic vinegar
1 garlic clove, minced
1 tsp date syrup or maple syrup
1. Preheat oven to 450F and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Place veggies and drizzle with olive oil.
3. Bake until tender, about 25-35 minutes (this will depend on the size of the pieces, so check after 25 mins).
4. Place quinoa in a large bowl. Throw in the raisins, the cashews and parsley.
5. Top with roasted vegetables, and drizzle with dressing, toss to combine or serve separate and allow others to dress the salad to their taste. Enjoy!
This salad is so good you guys. I promise that you will love veggies after this.
Let me know in the comments below what you’re favorite roasted veggies are! I would love to hear from you!
Stay Happy and Healthy!