Renew and Revitalize - 6 week, Holistic Mind and Body transformation
$687/ AED 2500
Are you tired of fad diets, sugar addictions, bloating, digestive issues and weight gain? Are you ready to commit to making health a priority in your life?
The Renew and Revitalize program is based on incorporating whole, plant based foods for detoxification, cleansing and nourishment. It focuses on incorporating simple strategies for complete mind and body transformation. Create healthy habits and feel empowered,
In just 6 weeks you will be equipped with the tools and coaching support to guide you to make real, lasting changes to your health. Drop the excess weight for good and learn how to make healthy eating and healthy living a lifestyle.
> Stop feeling lethargic and tired day in and day out
> learn to nourish your body with REAL FOOD
> quit the dieting mindset and learn what works for your body for life
>lose unwanted weight and feel confident again
>improve your health on a cellular level with whole, food, plant based nutrition
You will be supported with weekly email check ins and three 45 minute coaching sessions pre, mid and post program.
Renew and Revitalize is a fresh start. The recipes are family friendly and easy to re create. This is a complete holistic program, that also focuses on the connection between mind and body.
Un sure if this program is the right fit for you? Schedule a time to chat with me to get some clarity!
The problem is:
Pills, powders, and diets? They don’t work long-term. Ever.
But here’s the good news:
I’ve got a solution for you.
I’m a transformational coach and nutrition consultant who believes in the concept of bio-individuality.
Translation? I know there’s no one magic diet or cure for anyone.
Instead, I’m here to help you learn what foods fuel YOUR unique body, as well as the exercise routines, health, and de-stressing strategies that work for your life & schedule.
So, if you’re ready to:
- Lose weight quickly and easily – just by making smart choices (instead of depriving yourself)
- Ditch old habits that don’t serve you anymore
- Kick those quick fixes with 0 results to the curb
- Stop buying book after book, doing diet after diet, and still not experiencing the changes you desire
- Uncover more happiness, more energy, and a feeling of total balance throughout the day
- Live a life free from confusion about what to eat, where you feel completely in control of your body and mind
… then welcome home, gorgeous.
In 6 weeks we will focus on:
- Committing to change
- Kick starting your body into fat burning mode by doing a gentle cleanse (not the green juice kind, I promise) - a low GI plan to blast off fat, clear up the toxins and get you set up for life.
- Food choices
- Exercise and movement
- Self care
- 3 x 45 minute Phone/Skype coaching sessions Pre, mid and Post program (Value $450)
- Weekly Email Support/Unlimited online forum support (24 hr turnaround) - each week you will be guided through the program and the steps to take via email as well as have access to a private online forum where you can get support from me as well. (Value $150)
- 4 Weekly eBook Guides with daily prompts, so you get chunks of information daily, making it easy to apply these principles to your life. (Value $127)
- Thrive with Plants 14 day Program (Renew)- 2 week, initial weight loss focused kick start plan to make burning fat and getting that lean body much easier to attain. This is essential to see changes because it cleanses your body and prepares it for the the 4 weeks of Revitalize. (Value $97)
- Recipe Guide loaded with 53 gluten-free, dairy free, family-friendly and delicious recipes that are easy to make (Value $250)
- Weekly Meal Planners and Shopping Lists for each week (includes both non-vegan and vegan) for those that are not ready to to go fully plant based (Value $117)
- A Simple-to-Use Food Diary (Value $12)
BONUS TOPICS – these are your cheat sheets, ‘cause life can get busy! (Value $150)
- 40 Snacks on the Go
- Gluten-Free Substitutions
- The 101 on Portions
- The 101 on Vegetable Cooking Methods
- Top Vegetarian Proteins
WILL I BE STARVING?
Not at all! There are recipes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and there is room for snacks in between. Every meal is delicious and created by a fabulous chef to nourish your body from the inside out. This program is not about starvation or deprivation, and we are not counting calories or dwelling on carbs. You will feel satisfied with every bite. If you do get hungry, there are extra snack recipes included!
CAN I STILL WORKOUT DURING THE PROGRAM?
Please workout during the program! If you feel tired or have low energy, exercising restores both strength and energy. During this program, you will be eating protein and drinking plenty of liquids, so if you’re already exercising, there’s no reason to stop! It is important to remember that whenever you change the foods you eat your body changes as well. Please consult with your doctor if you have any specific concerns about your health.
WHAT SORT OF PROTEINS WILL I BE EATING?
If you choose the plant based option, you will have plenty of plant proteins to add to your diet such as legumes, nuts, and fun ones like tempeh and tofu. Don't worry they will be listed out for you in your recipes and suggested meals. If you choose the omnivore option there are so many “clean eating protein sources” to choose from you won’t get bored with your options!
AM I ONLY GOING TO BE DRINKING JUICES AND SMOOTHIES?
No way! While there are some juices and smoothies for you to choose from, you will also be eating salads, soups, and even desserts that are delicious, nutritious, and will eliminate toxins in your body in a safe and natural way.
DO I HAVE TO TAKE SUPPLEMENTS, PILLS, AND POWDERS?
The only supplements I recommend that everyone take on a daily basis is a probiotic, B12 and optional Juice Plus Premium capsules, you’ll learn why in this program.
CAN I DO THIS IF I’M NURSING OR PREGNANT?
If you are nursing, I suggest that you add at least 4-6 ounces of protein at lunch and dinner, boost your morning smoothie with a scoop of hemp or pea protein, and eat snacks in between meals. Make sure you are consuming extra fat and drinking enough liquids. This program does not include any detox-provoking agents, but again, please consult with your doctor prior to starting this program if you have any health concerns.
WILL I FEEL WEAK DURING THE PROGRAM?
You are going to feel so strong and energized it will amaze you! In the beginning, your body may go through a “healing phase” to re-balance and let go of toxicity. It is important to listen to your body through this program, and I will be here to support you with that. I will guide you step by step through exactly what can be done to reduce any unwanted symptoms that may appear. This program is completely flexible for figuring out what works for YOU!
I DON’T EAT GLUTEN OR DAIRY. HOW CAN THIS PROGRAM HELP ME?
Many people who eat very “clean” already still have room to empty out the pipes with an elimination diet and take their healthy habits to the next level. Changing up the foods we eat gives our digestion time to rest and reset, which can be helpful for anyone regardless of their current eating habits.
WHAT SIDE EFFECTS MIGHT I EXPERIENCE?
Some people go through this program and feel nothing but energized, while others may feel tired or light-headed as their bodies eliminate and let go of unnecessary toxins. The experience will differ from one person to the next, but this program is designed with that in mind, and you’ll have access to all the tools you need to keep any unwanted symptoms at bay.
I HAVE A KNOWN MEDICAL CONDITION. IS THIS STILL SAFE FOR ME?
While this program is based on eating only whole foods, it is still advised that you consult your physician before beginning this or any program.
Note: It is important to consult your physician before beginning any new eating or exercise program. This is a clean eating program designed to teach you the difference between foods that inflame you and foods that fuel you. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.