Thrive With Plants - 14 Day Slim Down (Group Program Starts October 16th 2017)
Are you interested in a whole food, plant based diet but it seems too overwhelming and you don't know where to start? Start by incorporating delicious and satisfying meals into your diet and get ready to thrive with plants!
This program is perfect for the person who is just getting started, and needs to lose weight, gain more energy and feel good in their body again. No quick fixes – just eating seasonal, whole, satisfying foods plant foods.
This is a unique weight loss program because it does not involve watching the scale, counting calories, or focusing on the physical aspects of losing weight. You are going to dive deeper to get behind what’s been holding you back so that you can achieve real success.
In just 2 weeks, you will discover:
- Discover how you can thrive in life by eating purely plant based foods.
- Which foods give you optimal energy and jumpstart your metabolism
- How to plan your own healthy, stress-free meals – even if you’re busy and have no time
- How to eat a nutritionally balanced, plant based diet for optimal health and vitality
Here's whats included…
- 30-page e-guide taking you through the whole 14 days complete with instructions and tips (VALUE $ 80)
- Over 20 delicious, easy to prepare recipes (VALUE $100)
- Detailed shopping list to save you tons of time at the store (VALUE $19)
- 14-day suggested meal plan for breakfast, lunch, and dinner so you don’t have to wonder what to prepare (VALUE $129)
- Weekly emails to check in and keep you accountable
- Food diary and journal, to plan your meal and track your progress (VALUE $15)
PLUS, GET THESE 3 BONUSES!!
- A quick "At a glance guide" to keep things simple for when your busy
- Private membership Forum for daily support and motivation
- 1 - 60 minute coaching session with Alessia ( VALUE $150)
1. Who are you and how are you accredited to instruct me on weight loss?
I am a Holistic Nutrition Consultant accredited by Plaskett International College of Holistic Nutrition in the UK. I studied Holistic Nutrition Consulting from some of the best teachers in the business of Holistic Wellness and I have first hand experience with plant based weight loss and digestion. I used to yo yo diet just like you. I didn’t know at the time that a plant based, whole food vegan diet was the answer to all my health problems.
I struggled for years with weight management, digestive issues like bloating, gas, constipation and I know the struggle believe me.
2. Will I be deprived?
No, you won’t. In fact, the perfect example of deprivation is eating the “everything in moderation” Westernized diet filled with factory farmed animal products, genetically-modified foods that contain enormous amounts of chemicals, preservatives, bad fats and sugar. That is deprivation. Eating, but getting no nutrition. You will have access to breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, dessert and drink options that will fuel your body to burn the maximum amount of fat.
3. Why Plant based, I thought eating protein was healthy?
Animal products have been proven time and time again they are detrimental to our longterm health. Studies have now confirmed the correlation between western diseases and our diets heavy on animal protein. Heart disease, diabetes, obesity and a whole other host of diseases stem from an overly acidic body. Animal protein, not only is acidic, but it is devoid of fiber and trace minerals, comes loaded with antibiotics, hormones and anti nutrients as well as saturated fat and cholesterol. Plants are alkaline, naturally low in fat and are clean sources of protein that do not come with all the nasty stuff!
4. Won’t I be hungry on this program?
It’s not likely. When you fill your diet with much of the junk you find in grocery stores, you have to eat more of it to feel satisfied. This is your body telling you that it’s not getting satisfied! However, when you eat clean, as I’ll teach you in this program, your body WILL get the nutrition it craves, so you’ll get fuller faster. A lot of it has to do with the combination of foods you’re eating too. For example, if you’re not eating healthy fats with your meals – you’ll get hungry faster. If you go low carb, you will crave sweets and binge constantly. You need to fill your body with the correct quantity and correct combination of foods for optimal health. Luckily, I make this super simple for you.
5. Will I experience any unpleasant side effects?
It depends on your current eating habits. If you don’t each too much junk, you’ll have an easier time adjusting to these clean meals. However, if your diet is filled with cereals, crackers, pasta, chips, etc., you may experience some unpleasant symptoms. For example, if you typically consume a high amount of sugar, you may experience headaches or tiredness until you kick the sugar habit. Your Guide contains information on cutting sugar from your diet, as well as how to structure your meals, so you minimize symptoms.
6. I have a known medical condition. Is this still safe for me?
While this program is based on eating only whole foods, it is still advised that you consult your physician before beginning this or any program.
LOVING DISCLAIMER: It is important to consult your doctor before starting any new eating or exercise program. This is a clean eating program designed to teach you the difference between foods that inflame you and foods that fuel you. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Just some of the delicious recipes you'll be having...
Total Value : $493 -YOU ONLY PAY $157
We begin the program on October 16th, 2017! Limited Spaces, so JOIN NOW!